Online Golf Lessons
Golf really is a sport for everybody. Each interested enthusiast should be able to enjoy the benefits and challenges that the game of golf offers, regardless of age, gender or physical conditions.
Where do you live
I am constantly looking for ways to encourage more individuals to play this great game as I work tirelessly to remove barriers and engage as many individuals from all walks of life.
This questionnaire is designed solely to view golf through a new lens and to open my eyes to the full scope of what our sport is like for golfers of all abilities.This questionnaire will help to provide equitable playing conditions and help to understand certain unique or problematic circumstances that an individual may experience or encounter on the course and resolve the issue before it arises.
1. Are you a serving member or Veteran of the Canadian Armed Forces who acquired a permanent physical or mental health illness or injury while serving your country.
4. To enable the Therapeutic Golf program to grow & sustain a mentorship program needs to be put in place. Do you see yourself becoming a Therapeutic golf mentor?
2. Do you have any interest in participating in the Ontario Disability Open?
3. What is your average golf score for 9 holes?
5. Types of Mobility Impairments
Loss of Limb
Motor Neurone Disease
None of the above
Todd Keirstead respects your privacy. I will protect your personal information and adhere to all legislative requirements with respect to privacy. I will not rent, sell or trade this mailing lists without your consent. I will utilize your personal information to provide services and keep you informed and up to date on the Therapeutic Golf activities, including programs, services, special events and promotions. If at any time you wish to be removed from the contact list, simply contact me by phone at 289-600-9957 or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), and I will gladly accommodate your request.
Thank you for submitting!